Piping hot teppan pork shoulder "sukiyaki" with matsutake mushroomsView recipe video
Shirataki (noodles made from konnyaku)
-Kelp soup 200g
-Dark soy sauce 50g
-Japanese saké 50g
1. Cook the grilled tofu in the sukiyaki stock.
2. Sauté the shirata ki together with the Iberian ham, and sea son with the sukiyaki stock.
3. Put the matsutake mushrooms to one side.
4. Cut the non-astringent vegetables into suitable sizes and, while keeping the Chinese yams ra w, steam the pumpkin, and sauté the zucchini without breading or batter.
5. Separate the egg into its white and yolk, beat the white, and heat through gently. Place the yolk and meringue in a bowl.
6. Knead the pork shoulder, and sauté to a cooked colour one side only in a skillet.
7. Slice the pork shoulder using a kitchen knife.
8. Serve the pork shoulder, grilled tofu, shirata ki, and non -astringent vegetables on a plate heated to 250ºC.
9. Pour over the sukiyaki sauce in front of your guests to finish.