Hand-pressed Joselito presa sushi with apple vinegarView recipe video
-Green onions 50g
-Sushi vinegar (rice vinegar 1000g, sugar 300g, salt 300g)
-Sudachi juice 300g
-Granulated sugar 80g
-Purèed ginger 50g
Soy bean paste
-Bonito kelp soup 200g
-Dark soy sauce 70g
2. Slice the apples, soak in the combined pickle juice, and vacuum pack.
thickly with the arrowroot flour.
3. Mix the soy bean paste, bonito kelp soup, soy sauce, and mirin, and coat
4. Chop the Iberian ham.
buds to create sushi rice.
5. Cook the rice, and mix with the sushi vinegar and the chopped pepper
surface in a skillet until they have a cooked colour.
6. Knead the cured pork tenderloin and pork shoulder, and then sear the
7. Bake in an oil bath at 60oC for 40 mins.
cut into sushi-sized morsels.
8. Remove the cured pork tenderloin and pork shoulder from the oil, and
into sushi, and then coat the surface with soy bean paste.
9. Use your fingers to press the cured pork tenderloin and pork shoulder
10.Decorate with the green onions and ginger, and finely-sliced Iberian
11.Serve with apple vinegar.