JOSELITO GAZPACHOView recipe video
500 g Joselito Consomme
1 spring onion
3 ripe red tomatoes
4 cloves garlic
1 red capsicum (pepper)
1 small cucumber
25 g sherry vinegar
2 slices of stale bread
Diced Joselito ham
1. Clean and chop the tomatoes.
2. Peel 60 g of spring onion and blanch for 2 minutes.
3. Peel the garlic and blanch three times.
4. Remove the stem and seeds from the capsicum.
5. Peel the cucumber and remove the seeds with a spoon. Salt and leave to drain for 1 hour. Then remove the salt with plenty of water.
6. Chop all the ingredients, mix them in a bowl and leave in the fridge for 12 hours.
7. Then mix in a blender along with the Joselito Consomme. Next, press and strain the mixture to obtain the gazpacho.
8. Add salt and vinegar to taste.
9. Serve the gazpacho with diced ham.