Cured Iberian pork tenderloin decorated with chilled kelp together with raw ham gelatin and ham chipsView recipe video
Cured tenderloin stuffed with kelp
-Kelp x2 sheets
-A dash of saké
-A splash of bonito kelp soup
Raw ham gelatin
-Bonito kelp soup 500g
-Chopped Iberian ham 150g
Red perilla buds
Blue citron peel
Iberian ham chips
1. Peel and thinly slice the cucumber.
2. Shell the fresh peas, and briefly boil in preparation.
3. Bake the sliced Iberian ham in an oven, and cut into chips.
4. Place the finely-chopped Iberian ham in the bonito kelp soup, boil, drain, and boil down, and then melt the gelatin into liquid.
5. Thinly slice the pork tenderloin.
6. Heat the bonito kelp soup in a pot to 65ºC.
7. Add the sliced tenderloin and heat.
8. Transfer the tenderloin to the chilled bonito kelp soup and chill.
9. Apply the saké to the kelp to soften.
10. Align the chilled tenderloin to the kelp, and sandwich with more kelp on top.
11. Remove the tenderloin from the kelp after 30 min s., and tran sfer to a plate.
12. Coat with the raw ham gelatin, and sprinkle with the sudachi pulp, fresh peas, cucumber, red perilla buds, perilla shoots, Iberian ham chips, and blue citron peel.