Charcoal-grilled Iberian swine meat smoked in olive smoke in raw ham bouillabaisse and soy sauceView recipe video
Iberian swine meat
-Ground sesame seeds
Finely-chopped purple sweet potato
-Balsamic bouillabaisse 50g
-Roasted onion juice 50g
-Dark soy sauce 20g
-Ginger juice 10g
1. Spray the green asparagus with oil and charbroil, and then sprin kle with salt and ground sesame seeds.
2. Fry the thinly-sliced purple sweet potato in oil, and cut into chips.
3. Deep-fry the pearl onions without breading or batter, place on skewers, charbroil, and sprinkle lightly with salt.
4. Chop the pickled olives.
5. Bake the kneaded Iberian swine meat at 60ºC for 40 mins.
6. Remove the swine meat from the oil, place on skewers, charbroil, and separate from the cooked onions.
7. Place the thinly-sliced chips of purple sweet potato in the bottom of a shallow baking dish, and cover with the Iberian swine meat, green asparagus, pearl onions, and picked olives.
8. To finish, smoke using olive branch chips.