JOSELITO AIR-BAGUETTEView recipe video
320 g strong flour
10 g fresh compressed yeast
190 g milk
4 g salt
15 g starter dough (if available)
Joselito Iberian ham
1. Put all the ingredients in a mixer, except the salt.
2. Mix for 9 minutes at medium speed. Add the salt and mix a further 2 minutes.
3. Kneed by hand for 1 minute and store in a tightly covered bowl in the fridge. Leave to ferment for 4 hours.
4. Run the dough through a rolling machine at maximum thickness.
5. Let rest for approximately 1 minute, covered with a damp cloth.
6. Run the dough through a rolling machine 2 more times, this time at a thickness of 0.5 cm.
7. Cut into oval shapes, 25 cm long by 3 cm wide.
8. Bake in a 240ºC oven for 2 minutes. Turn over and cook for a further minute until the dough is well risen and browned.
9. Remove from the oven, cool and store in a tightly sealed container in a cool, dry place.
10. Coat lightly with Joselito oil or a little extra virgin olive oil.
11. Place 3 slices of ham in the middle of the bread, so that the ham is slightly rolled up.