Soft-boiled abanico with luxurious matsutake mushroomsView recipe video
-Bonito kelp soup
1. Shell the fresh peas, and briefly boil in preparation.
2. Slice the sudachi.
3. Slice the matsutake mushrooms.
4. Knead the abanico, sauté the surface in a skillet, and slow-boil for 3 hours with the Iberian ham, bonito kelp soup, garlic, ginger, saké, light soy sauce, and mirin. When cooked, transfer to a clay pot.
5. Knead the ventresca, and bellows-cu t the surface u sing a kitchen knife. Mix in the dark soy sauce, sear in a skillet, and remove. Transfer to a clay pot.
6. Place the baby onions, cookie-cut carrots, and matsutake mushrooms in the clay pot, and cook together with the abanico and ventresca.
7. After cooking, sprinkle with fresh peas and mustard.