Ryugin burgersView recipe video
-Salt and pepper
-Breadcrumbs soaked in milk
-Dark soy sauce
Chinese yam fritters
Red perilla buds
1. Coat the Chinese yams with the mixed spices and fry in oil to ma ke fritters.
2. Make mincemeat out of the abanico and ventresca, and knead together with the fried onions, breadcrumbs soaked in milk, salt, and pepper.
3. Fry the patties in a skillet and mix with the sauce.
4. Place the shiitake mushroom caps on skewers and charbroil.
5. Sandwich the patties, Iberian ham, and lettuce with the shiita ke mushrooms, and place in bags.