ANCHOVIES WITH JOSELITO HAMView recipe video
200 g Joselito Consomme
8 pieces shaved Joselito Ham
4 salted anchovies
50 g virgin olive oil
1. Wash the anchovies to remove the salt and soak in cold water for one hour in the fridge.
2. Separate the anchovy fillets, taking care not to break them, and discard the backbones.
3. Using tweezers, remove the bones from the bellies of the anchovies and cover the fish in extra virgin olive oil.
4. Arrange the anchovies on a plate over the crumbled toasted bread accompanied by the Joselito ham shavings.
5. Serve with cold Joselito Consomme.
NOTE: THE CONSOMME CAN BE USED WITH OR WITHOUT THE XANTANA. ALTERNATIVELY, KEEP THE ANCHOVIES IN JOSELITO OIL.