Game-style Ryugin sirloin with "wasabi soy sauce" containing raw hamView recipe video
Bundle of vegetables
Wasabi soy sauce
-Dark soy sauce
-Bonito kelp soup
1. Peel and fry the broad beans without breading or batter, and sprin kle with salt.
2. Combine the vegetables, which have been treated for a stringency, with the pork shoulder, and leave the Chinese yams raw. Boil the carrots.
3. Soak the vegetable bundle together with the yellow chives and trefoil, and bundle with the green onions.
4. Mix the wasabi soy sauce with the finely-chopped Iberian ham in soy sauce diluted with stock, and add the wasabi.
5. Knead the sirloin, and then bake in an oil bath at 60ºC for 40 mins.
6. Remove the sirloin from the oil, and smoke using straw.
7. Season the sirloin with salt and pepper, and sear only the surface in a skillet until the meat looks cooked.
8. Separate the sirloin.
9. Serve the sirloin, vegetable bundle, non-astringent vegetables, and broad beans on a plate. Serve with wasabi soy sauce.