Crispy Shrimp with Joselito LomoView recipe video
Shrimp Bouillon 300G.
Tapioca Powder 200G.
Shrimp paste 200G.
Sunflower Oil 1L
Egg whites 100G
Garam Masala Oil 4ML
For Shrimp Crisps:
1. Heat the shrimp bouillon and the water to 100 degress in the thermal blender.
2. Add the Tapioca Powder and Blend at 100 degress for 8 minutes.
3. Add the shrimp paste after 8 minutes and blend another 6 minutes at 100 degress.
4. Let the mixture rest for 24 hours.
5. Bake the mixture in the oven at 190 degress for 12 minutes.
For Baharat Cream:
Preparation of the oil:
1. Heat the baharat and then pour the oil over it and let it steep.
2. Then strain through a nylon strainer.
Preparation of the cream:
1. Mix the egg whites and yoghurt, stir in the Baharat Oil until it is nice and creamy.
2. Season to taste with lemon juice and salt.