Charbroiled Iberian swine meat wrapped in roasted matsutake mushroomsView recipe video
Iberian swine meat wrapped in matsutake mushrooms
-Iberian swine meat
-Dark soy sauce 75g
-Japanese saké 50g
Pickled mini radishes
Fried ham powder
1. Fry the pearl onions without breading or batter, and then place on skewers and charbroil, and then spray with sauce and sauté to finish.
2. Place the mushrooms on skewers and charbroil.
3. Slice the swine meat and the Iberian ham and layer them in that order, and then wind them around the cooked mushrooms.
4. Place the wrapped swine meat on skewers and charbroil. Spray with sauce and sauté to finish.
5. Cut the swine meat in two, and re-skewer together with the pearl onions on green bamboo.
6. Place the swine meat, mini radishes, sudachi, and fried egg on a plate.