Blowfish sashimi-style Joselito lomo and presa with raw ham in ponzu sauceView recipe video
Cured pork tenderloin
-Green Onion purée
-Purèed yellow citron peel
Grated radish and chilli
Raw ham ponzu sauce
1. Prepare the grated onion, grated citron, and grated radish and chilli.
2. Finely chop the salted kelp.
3. Grate the wasabi in preparation.
4. Mix the chopped Iberian ham with the ponzu sauce.
5. Sear the surface of the kneaded cured pork tenderloin and pork shoulder in a skillet until they have a cooked colour.
6. Bake the seared cured pork tenderloin and pork shoulder in an oil bath at 60oC for 40 mins.
7. Remove the cured pork tenderloin and pork shoulder from the oil, and use straw to smoke the meats.
8. Cut into flakes and arrange in a dish.
chopped salted kelp, wasabi, mustard, and leek flowers.
9. Decorate with the grated onion, grated citron, grated radish and chilli,