ARTICHOKES WITH QUAIL EGG AND JOSELITOView recipe video
1. Remove artichoke hearts with a paring knife. Next, clean the centre of the artichoke with a spoon.
2. Fry the hearts in plenty of oil at around 160ºC for 5 minutes.
3. Drain well on paper towel.
4. Carefully break the quail eggs and pour into the centre of the fried artichoke. Add a pinch of salt.
5. Place under a grill and cook at around 180ºC for 4 minutes until the eggs are just done.
6. Finish by topping with Joselito ham, either sliced, shaved or fried.