2-flavour sushi rollsView recipe video
Dried shiitake mushrooms
Grilled nori seaweed
-Sushi vinegar (rice vinegar 1000g, sugar 300g, salt 300g)
Fried ham powder
-Shibazuke (Kyoto-style chopped vegetables pickled in salt with red perilla leaves)
1. Sauté the minced sirloin in a skillet, and season with dark soy sauce and sugar to make the mince.
2. Knead the sirloin, sauté in a skillet until the surface has a cooked colour, and cut into strips. Marinade in the soy sauce diluted by the stock.
3. Boil the trefoil.
4. Return the dried shiitake mushrooms, and sauté in the returned stock, dark soy sauce, tamari soy sauce, and sugar.
5. Wrap the ingredients in sheets of nori, and then wrap sushi rice around that.
6. Wrap nori around the wrapped su shi, season with salt and pepper, and cut into slices.
7. Serve the sushi wraps and pickles on a Japanese cedar tray.
8. Sprinkle grilled ham powder and blue knotweed on the sushi wraps.